Workshop for Entry Level Employees, University students.
The Value of soft skills cannot be understated.”Soft skills” need to be taken much more seriously as factors for business success, says a campaign by employers – www.bbc.com
Research has shown that 85% of success is based on soft skills. whether you are in college, college graduate or entry level professional, this seminar is for you. This Seminar is designed for the 21st century Professional to prepare and distinguish them in social situations, business interactions and international relations. This is a class for Ages 18 and above. Topics include but not limited to
- Social Etiquette- The Art of Refinement, Making great and lasting First impressions.
- Business Etiquette – Business introductions and International protocol, Proper office interactions and decorum,
- Dining Etiquette – Mastering the Fine art of dining as more interviews and business transactions are made over the table,
- Networking Etiquette – Entering and working a room, business cards etiquette, receiving lines, making great connections and follow up
- Interview Etiquette
- Professional image and Style
- Basic communication and conversational skills
Workshops include Instructional Material, Four course lunch and Certificate.
* Customizable sessions are available for
- Colleges and Universities,
- Alumna groups
- Continuing education
Please contact us for more details as fee depends on the size of group.